Thursday, February 03, 2005

Ok, I'll try if this thing works...

You have to be proud of me today - I am actually at school even though I have no lectures! Not bad?? Anyways, I am just here to use the computers, so don't worry - I am not trying to be serious or anything. ;o)

When are you guys coming to Norway?? It is no fun to go to parties without you! (I am really tired after all the parties in Athens, I think I am getting old...)

How is Iceland Gugga??

Hugs and kisses, Stine

1 Comments:

At February 7, 2005 at 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Stine.....you better not be getting serious, that would be to much for me to handle.
As I told you earlier today, my best friend is probably moving to Norway next fall so I have a double reason to visit......I'll have to ask my financial advisor :)
-Gugga

 

Post a Comment

<< Home